Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation of Central Georgia (CFCG)
12/31/19 12:00 PM
Grants of up to $25,000 to Central Georgia nonprofit community-based organizations to enhance the quality of life for local residents. Funding is intended to benefit communities in Bibb, Baldwin, Butts, Bleckley, Coffee, Dodge, Crawford, Jasper, Houston, Lamar, Jones, Laurens, Monroe, Peach, Pulaski, Putnam, Spalding, Taylor, Twiggs, Upson, and Wilkinson counties.
Priority will be given to projects that demonstrate a majority of the following:
- Address needs not currently being met by an existing organization
- Reach a broad segment of the community
- Improve organizational efficiency
- Encourage self-help and/or self-sufficiency on the part of disadvantaged or disabled individuals
- Promote matching gifts and/or enhance fundraising capabilities
- Collaborate with other nonprofit groups to provide innovative, more efficient approaches to solving community issues
GrantWatch ID#: 176501
The maximum grant awarded by the Community Foundation of Central Georgia through the Nonprofit Grant Program is $25,000.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Application Portal: https://remote.cfcga.org/webportal
For information about the Foundation's competitive grants:
Community Foundation of Central Georgia
577 Mulberry Street, Suite 1600
Macon, GA 31201
toll free: 866-750-9338
More information about the Central Georgia region may be found here:
USA: Georgia: Baldwin, Bibb, Bleckley, Butts, Coffee, Crawford, Dodge, Houston, Jasper, Jones, Lamar, Laurens, Monroe, Peach, Pulaski, Putnam, Spalding, Taylor, Twiggs, Upson, and Wilkinson Counties